Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sometimes I Feel

Sometimes I feel neglected;

When somebody cares not for me,

Feelings feel crushed and shattered

Seas of sorrows overflow in me!!!!


Sometimes I feel frustrated:

When smiling leaves of my life

Are plucked by the cruel siren,

Trees of joy bemoan in me!!


Sometimes I feel devastated;

The flood of tears tears the heart

Swaying away the remains of life,

Veins, dying and dried, course in me!


Sometimes I feel suffocated;

When the wind with long nails

Caress my breathing life,

Sobbing soul cries out in me!


Sometimes I feel trapped;

In the imbroglio of mysterious romance

That leads me from one heart to another

In search of soothing shelter!


Sometimes I feel dejected

When rejected by the dear one

I have had in my heart since long

Blood of love has sunk in me!!!


Sometimes I feel elated

When all the sorrows engulfing me

Pave the way for panted feelings

Seeds of thoughts sprout in me!


- Bhaskaranand Jha Bhaskar

No comments: